AFRICAN LANDLORD: OPTION TO PURCHASE
No matter how big the land is, the landlord will receive $1000/year or monthly leasing payments of $89/month for a period of ten years as part of a 50 year lease and the remainder will be paid in the form of an offer to purchase on the anniversary date of the tenth year. If land is valued at $200/ha for 1000 ha, the total selling price of the land will be $200,000 less $10,000 = $190,000.
To illustrate how the selling price of the land changes because of a larger piece of land or 10,000 ha, the landlord will still receive the same monthly leasing payments of $89 for ten years, but the value of the offer to purchase increases to $2,000,000 less $10,000 = $1,990,000
Alternatively, this same land will be transferred to the new owner after ten years in exchange for a mortgage (which will act as a pension) in our two examples of $190,000 or $1,900,000 at the annual interest rate of 5% for monthly payments of $1,105 or $11,050 for a period of 25 additional years.
This will apply to landlords which are governments, only the leasing charge can be considered a form of tax.
CHARITABLE TAX DEDUCTIONS
An African Landlord wishes to donate his 25 acre farm land, which is not presently in use and has a value of $100,000. His trusted nephew in Canada was glad to accept the deed of this farm land on behalf of his uncle. The nephew wishes to support a non-profit company, LIVING WATER MICROFINANCE INC.
This company will parcel out the land in one acre plots for women farmers and their family. They promise to support these farmers with free rent and with a low interest micro loans for small amounts to pay for seed and fertilizer. The women must work in community with five other women farmers. They must pay back the loan at the end of the harvest. If one of the members do not pay, the others will not have new loans renewed. In this way, the community of five female farmers on 5 acres of land watch out for each other.
The Canadian or United States government is doing their part by recognizing the charitable donation and reducing the nephew’s tax burden by 29%. This $29,000 tax credit was never earned, so the nephew will donate this money to LIVING WATER MICROFINANCE INC. for an additional tax credit of $8,400, which he can share with his uncle (Ugandan Landlord) as a surprise gift.
The nephew in a developed country, like United States or Canada, does his part in helping his country. He also receives a tax credit, when he donates his tax credit ($29,000) to the non-profit company.
LIVING WATER MICROFINANCE INC. will use this $29,000 as a form of investment to support a business on this land by guiding and directing the entrepreneur. The entrepreneur is chosen by a business plan, which is assisted and formulated by a group of business students who form the Next Six. They are responsible to make sure the entrepreneur is globally linked to modern market chains.
Reduced Taxes over five years in Canada or U.S.A.:
$50,000 Valuation x 29% tax = $14,500 + $1000 (FDSC) = $15,500 tax refund
$100,000 Valuation x 29% tax = $29,000 + $1000 (FDSC) = $30,000 tax refund
One can claim all or part of this amount, up to the limit of 75% of one’s net income.
• One does not have to claim all of the donations you made this year on your current year return. It may be more beneficial to carry them forward and claim them on your return for any of the next five years.
• The new first-time donor’s super credit (FDSC) supplements the value of the charitable donations tax credit (CDTC) by 25% on donations made after March 20, 2013, by a first-time donor. This applies up to a maximum of $1,000 , in respect of only one taxation year from 2013 to 2017.
An African Landlord Partnership with Shares of Living Water Uganda Inc.
The Offer to Purchase: Living Water Uganda Inc. Share Certificates: 100 shares at $1000/share, which has a value of $100,000
The Price: A 50% Partnership of farmland in Uganda, which has a value of $100,000
A 50% Partnership of this land will buy 100 shares of Living Water Uganda Inc. and these benefits:
A full development of the larger portion of the land, which will add value and provide an annual income to the Partners.
- A humanitarian contribution to the prosperity of Uganda
- A micro finance support for women farmers, who will be able to work a portion of the land for their own independence for two generations.
- Employment for project managers and agronomists who will also share in the profits of the land
- An increase in the value of the shares which will grow quickly with the growth of the village:
- As the profitability of the land will increase
- As export markets are developed for cash crops
- As funds are invested in hybrid seeds, fertilizer and agronomist expertise
- As investors with excellent business plans will form other partnerships with your company
- As the demand for partnerships will grow, so will the value of the shares
- As irrigation begins using the HUG pump, which require no electricity for three harvests
- As electricity is introduced from the HUG turbine to support hospitals, schools and offices
To explain this simply, imagine the traditional communal sharing which was popular years ago in Uganda. Living Water Uganda Inc. will share with all the parties in one village over two generations:
- The Women Farmers and their family: low interest loans for seed and fertilizer.
- Honoring and memorializing the Landlord: unused land will earn 50% share in annual profits
- A portion of these lands will be allocated to women farmers and their families for their exclusive use and profitability for two generations. The remaining larger parcel of the same land will be developed as a medium sized farm for cash crops, with an eventual introduction of mechanization.
African Women Farmers
Very Low Interest Micro Loans to Women Farmers in Africa
Living Water MicroFinance Inc. is a non-profit company operating in Africa — working to initiate a fund-raising project to begin providing micro loans for women farmers.
Your donation continues to fund new loans more than nine times: every dollar donated is like donating $4.00 with the support of Government and Non-Government grants . This $4.00 is magnified by nine times because microloans are renewed every four months after a harvest: a $36 value: your $15 donation is now worth $180/year — every year. What a Bargain!
We are creating a future where women rural farmers can lift themselves out of poverty by themselves. We don’t believe in handouts.
We reduce our lending risks: no other member of a group of five women farmers may borrow until the last borrower has established a regular repayment record: each help each other to pay the Micro Loan. We assign a counselor to this woman’s group with ongoing, personalized training.
The current lending rate to poor people is 34% per year by standard micro-credit lenders in much of Africa. Our rate of interest is the lowest possible in order to pay our counselors): 8½%/year not including inflation.
I. Any Donations will be directed eventually to MicroFinance in the country of your choice: we will direct your donations to support the first selected country, but ultimately your dollars will be earmarked for the country of your choice. This chosen country begins with a management team of three directors.
II. You may also select one of the following gifts in $15 increments ($180/year):
1. A Series of 10 God’s Loveletters: there are over 40 from which to choose.
2. Personalized Laminated God’s Loveletters (in a frame to be laminated): 400 to choose
3. Personalized First Names & their Meaning (in a frame to be laminated): 1,700 to choose
4. Personalized Funny Cartoons (in a frame to be laminated): 500 to choose
These all make Wonderful Gifts to be sent over the Internet!
A small gift will count just as much as a large one toward our goal of 1,000 gifts x $15 increments:
Any Donations will be directed eventually to MicroFinance in the country of your choice:
We will direct your donations to support the first selected country, but ultimately your dollars will be earmarked for the country of your choice.
Stage 1 Agricultural Mechanization of Africa Stage 2 Today’s Tall Trees Nursery: Carbon Tax Fund Resource
Stage 3 Micro Finance and Landlord Cooperative for Irrigation
Stage 4 Irrigation in Remote Areas using moving water energy.
Stage 5 Electricity in Remote Areas created from moving water.
INNOVATION COMES TO AFRICA We believe that innovation in water distribution, irrigation and damless hydro projects are the solution.
CONGO RIVER HYDRO & IRRIGATION POTENTIAL The World Energy Council says electricity is a bridge to sustainable development and a prerequisite and cornerstone for economic progress, social development, harnessing technological progress and environmental sustainability.
AFRICAN MIDDLE CLASS A country cannot grow with only a rich class and a poor class! It is acknowledged that many living on US$2 to US$4 a day could easily slip back into poverty.
ALLEVIATING ENERGY POVERTY The poorest fifth of the world pays one-fifth of the world’s lighting bill – but receive only 0.1% of the lighting benefits
NEXT6 Our Living Water Investment Plan is where African entrepreneurs can share a customized business plan with us. The Investor receives a huge social benefit of helping to support small projects.
HELPING SOLVE THE WORLD’S CARBON POLLUTION
New Trees are the only solution to soaking up Carbon Dioxide:
Our Mission: to help solve the problem of carbon dioxide build up in the world by growing and managing mature forests of foliage, fruit and nut trees that eventually are used in lumber — not firewood. The Carbon Tax Fund supports a Micro finance initiative to support women farmers and their families who will nurture fruit and nut trees over their lifetime. The Net Present Value of each tree is $0.49/tree plus $1.00/tree for auditing and maintenance for 25 years.
- A Micro Hydro Electric System: no dams: HugENERGY.us
- An Irrigation System: NORTHydro.com
- A Rabbit and Fish Farm: AfriCAPITALISM.us
- The Charitable Arm: SunnyUp.net
- Living Water Micro Finance: LivingWaterMicroFinance.org
- Thunder of Justice: ThunderofJustice.com
- Deliverance Is: Deliveranceis.com
- God Love Letters: GodLoveLetters.com
- Living Water Is: LivingWaterIs.com
BILLIONS OF CHRISTIANS CAN’ T ALL BE WRONG!
Christianity is not a philosophy, but it is a relationship with God, your Creator, in Christ TODAY. It is not knowledge of abstract principles.
HOW DO WE KNOW THIS?
Some Christian disciples use deliverance to deliver away evil spirits influencing people. These evil spirits cause depression, addictions and illness through all forms of stress.
2. COMPLETE SENSE OF PEACE?
After you have been delivered from evil influences, you will have a definite physical experience of a complete sense of peace.
Once you experience a physical sense of peace because of deliverance, you know that you will be healed. This helps you build up your faith, which is very crucial: No faith! No healing!
Some Christian disciples have the gift of healing. Only the Name of Jesus Christ makes healing and deliverance possible.
THE WHOLE FAMILY BENEFITS
In the end, one Christian conversion will benefit the whole family. The gifts of the Holy Spirit of healing and deliverance will help the whole family. A prayer of deliverance of evil spirits will leave any member of the family with a complete sense of peace immediately. A prayer of healing from a Christian disciple produces 80% healing. The remaining healing comes from continued prayer of praise and thanksgiving until all the healing is complete. This healing comes from the Holy Spirit through the power in the Name of Jesus Christ. No other god or deity or doctor uses this power. This proves the TRUTH OF CHRISTIANITY.
God divinely inspired the BIBLE . How do we know? Each of eight accurate predictions shows a high probability mathematically. The probability of one individual fulfilling eight prophecies have odds of 1 in 10 17 (1 in 100,000,000,000,000,000). Jesus Christ fulfilled all prophecies, therefore the Bible MUST BE TRUE.
The Old Testament indicates another 40 astonishing predictions.
Christianity experiences stunning growth—from approximately 3.8 million adherents in China in 1956 to an estimated 87 to 100 million Christians today.
HOW IS JESUS STILL ALIVE TODAY?
Jesus is alive today! He heals today (through His followers) and in many cases it is realized immediately. How else can you explain the explosion of Christianity, the world’s largest religion, on earth: 2.2 billion adherents, nearly a third (31 percent) of all 6.9 billion people on Earth.
Christians know and feel His Presence; they communicate with Him personally; Christian prayers are always answered.
This author has been given the Gift of Healing only because he is a Christian Lay Missionary, who travels two to three places every year. On his last trip to Columbia he successfully transferred his Gift to his Spanish translators, who were able to heal as he did. He has healed Muslims to their great surprise.
He also delivers away evil spirits along with their healing. All those who are delivered from evil spirits feel a complete physical sense of peace.
DREAMS AND VISIONS
God can give a message to those non-Christians to change their heart. God knows faith will be developed eventually. God will come to you in the form of dreams or visions. So be sensitive to any dreams or visions, when you ask God for it earnestly.
HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED HOW TO BECOME A CHRISTIAN?
- Christians don’t shout, “I live a clean life!” Christians whisper “I feel lost, but now God found me and God forgives me.”
- Christians don’t speak with pride. They confess that they stumble and need Christ to be their guide.
- Christians don’t say,” I’m strong.” They say they try to be strong because they need strength.
- Christians don’t brag about success, but they admit that they fail and they need God to clean the mess.
- Christians don’t claim to be perfect, but God still believes in them.
- Christians still feel the sting of pain. They have their share of headaches but they still call upon His Name.
- Christians are not holier than others. They are simple sinners who receive God’s unbelievable Grace.
Christianity on a Table Napkin:
“If you declare with your mouth, ‘Jesus is Lord,’ and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.” Romans 10:9
God the Father will wipe every tear from our eyes, and there shall be no more death or mourning, crying out or pain. We will be like Him, for we will see Him as He is The Holy Spirit will have made all things new. Eternal joy will begin. “For the Mighty One has done great things for me— holy is His name.” Luke 1: 49
Are we not like Barabbas who was justly condemned for murder, but saved by the innocent Jesus on the cross? Are we not like the adulterous woman, deserving of death by stoning, to whom Jesus says, “I do not condemn you”? And Jesus saved them both. In fact, Jesus came to earth specifically to look for and save those who were lost, like you.
“Come now, let us settle the matter,” says the LORD, “Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool”. Isaiah 1:18
You may need some counseling with a pastor, priest or competent Christian worker, who will introduce you to a Short Course on Who is Jesus? Start by reading a short biography of Jesus in the Gospel of Luke. Read several verses before going to bed and read the same verse upon arising. He will defend you from attacks of the enemy when you ask Him.
Healing and Deliverance (Ctrl + Click to follow Link)
- Abuse and Trauma
- A Vision of Hell
- Breaking Free of Controlling Spirits
- Can a Smart Person believe in God
- Cigarette and Drug Bust
- Deliverance from Depression
- Deliverance from Drugs and Addiction
- Deliverance from Prison
- Deliverance PowerPoint
- Divine Healing
- Do you Know an Alcoholic?
- Don’t be Afraid of Fear
- Gluttony is Not Merely Overeating
- God’s Protection and Blessing
- Healing and Deliverance General Information
- Healing and Deliverance Instructions
- Healing Hands: Father Melvin Doucette
- Healing of Relationships
- How to Keep Your Healing Once you have Received it
- Insomnia and Deliverance
- Jesus Cures a Blind Man at Bethsaida
- Joy and Sorrow
- Let’s Start
- Lust and its Brother Pornography
- Physical Healing
- Power of Healing
- Prisoner of Unforgiveness
- The Healing Power of Jesus
- The High Stakes of Gambling Addiction
- Three Ways of Self-Deliverance
- Ungodly Soul Ties
- Ungodly Superstitious Beliefs
- Your Part
Please send this document to others who speak different languages. Ask them to click on the TRANSLATION application called, “SPREAD THE WORD TO OTHER COUNTRIES!” at top of the page.