REMOTE DECENTRALIZED HYDRO
Although Hydroelectricity is the biggest source of electricity in a number of countries in Africa, its potential remains largely underutilized. Again, donors’ preference for large dams prevents the adoption of a new approach to hydroelectricity generation that involves the use of cost effective, easy to erect and ecological friendly micro hydro power plants like the HUG. We need decentralized hydro.
In general, hydroelectricity eliminates the flue gas emissions from fossil fuels, including pollutants such as sulfur dioxide, nitric oxide, carbon monoxide, dust, and mercury in the coal.
Stage 1 Agricultural Mechanization of Africa Stage 2 Today’s Tall Trees Nursery: Carbon Tax Fund Resource
Stage 3 Micro Finance and Landlord Cooperative for Irrigation
Stage 4 Irrigation in Remote Areas using moving water energy.
Stage 5 Electricity in Remote Areas created from moving water.
Nearly 2.5 billion people today considered “electrified” receive only a few hours of electricity per day. In essence we are losing the battle to light the world.
Kerosene can account for 25-30% of a family’s income; globally, that’s $36 billion a year. The problem is the poor do not use kerosene because it is cheap – they are kept poor in significant part because they must rely on expensive, dirty kerosene.
Most rural Africans live closer to a river than to the grid. Nearly 30% of Africa’s population lives in areas where mini-grids based on mini hydro power projects are the cheapest source of electricity. Electricity from micro hydro power is cheaper than electricity from coal-fired power plants at a distance of less than five kilometers from the grid.
Enter the HUG, a sustainable system which can operate for 40 years with little maintenance. Low income families will finally afford electricity because it is inexpensive and it is available. Using pay-as-you-go meters encourage efficient use of electricity, and make revenue collection much easier, where low payments are made by cell phone. The HUG cost is $850/kW compared to large dams that cost over $5,000/kW.
You already witnessed the short time it took to replace the land phone with the affordable cell phone. Now you will witness a similar short time to introduce electricity in rural Africa.
We will not have to wait 15 years to see a large dam being built, which is unaffordable to a poor African country. Because of the high cost of a large dam and all the risks associated with an unstable African governments, investment is too hard to find: (Grand Inga:$40 Billion).
Renewable energy plants like the HUG are not only cleaner than large dams and thermal power plants; they are also more effective in improving energy access for the rural poor. The Mini or Micro Grid can service a regional area made up of a series of HUGs encircling several bodies of moving water. Solar and Wind Energy units can be added to this Grid. The electrical transmission lines would not have to be very long.
The opening up for private sector involvement is considered a driver but so far little private investment is taking place in Renewable Energy (RE). Low return rates, political setting of tariffs and a weak customer base in rural areas makes RE unattractive.
It is different in Katanga: the mining industry is being stifled from lack of electricity. In private sector led systems, a mining company establishes the mini-grid system.
The Mini Grid
A new approach to electrification of Africa is required and should include firstly Decentralized Solutions. Renewable energy sources are often best option to provide electricity to remote communities that are not connected to the grid. The following decentralized solutions could be ideal for rural electrification:
- Electricity for rural households can be based on Decentralized, Off-grid Electrification involving installation of stand alone systems such as the HUG micro-hydro power.
- Eventually, Mini and Micro Grids can be fed by other renewable energy sources or renewable-fossil-mixed plants for higher electricity demand for lighting, refrigeration, education, communication and health services.
- African governments should declare energy as critical to its development. These governments should wean itself off Aid money, and invest its own money in energy project. A more responsible solution would be, for an African government to foot the Development Cost, to enable construction to commence immediately, and then to be reimbursed later by the International Banks like World Bank.
- African governments should make funds available immediately to address the dire state of the energy sector by setting aside significant percentage of their GDP.
Finally an African government can institute a Benefit Received Tax, which is easily collected. Their Development Cost becomes a Wonderful Government Investment.
A Public Private Partnership can be signed and private investment capital, both foreign and domestic can be attracted to the steady income of a sustainable electricity development when the Government Market for Electricity Infrastructure develops. This Partnership provides the African government a solution to maintain the HUG and collect electricity bills including the tax for the African Government.
There isn’t enough government money to do the job, but the private sector and the UN have the necessary finances:
- Large Private Investors seek investment with a humanitarian goal:
- Investment companies advertise their ecological and compassionate objectives.
- Investors choose large mutual companies that have a heart.
- Pension Funds seek steady and good income associated with utilities.
- The UN Foundation will undertake its work on behalf of ‘Beyond the Grid’ as part of its support for the Sustainable Energy for All initiative, which was launched in 2011 by UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon with three global objectives for 2030.
Despite the opportunities, penetration of mini-grid systems remains low in most developing countries. Their development has been greatest in Asia. China has an estimated 60,000 schemes and Nepal, India, Vietnam, and Sri Lanka, each have 100–1000 mini-grids
HUG HYDRO ELECTRICITY We have developed the Proprietary HUG, which can become the power of future technology — the vortex power of water, which increases the velocity of the flow in HUGs by four times.
INNOVATION COMES TO AFRICA We believe that innovation in water distribution, irrigation and damless hydro projects are the solution.
CONGO RIVER HYDRO & IRRIGATION POTENTIAL The World Energy Council says electricity is a bridge to sustainable development and a prerequisite and cornerstone for economic progress, social development, harnessing technological progress and environmental sustainability.
AFRICAN MIDDLE CLASS A country cannot grow with only a rich class and a poor class! It is acknowledged that many living on US$2 to US$4 a day could easily slip back into poverty.
ALLEVIATING ENERGY POVERTY The poorest fifth of the world pays one-fifth of the world’s lighting bill – but receive only 0.1% of the lighting benefits
NEXT6 Our Living Water Investment Plan is where African entrepreneurs can share a customized business plan with us. The Investor receives a huge social benefit of helping to support small projects.
HELPING SOLVE THE WORLD’S CARBON POLLUTION
New Trees are the only solution to soaking up Carbon Dioxide:
Our Mission: to help solve the problem of carbon dioxide build up in the world by growing and managing mature forests of foliage, fruit and nut trees that eventually are used in lumber — not firewood. The Carbon Tax Fund supports a Micro finance initiative to support women farmers and their families who will nurture fruit and nut trees over their lifetime. The Net Present Value of each tree is $1.49 to $2.59.
- A Micro Hydro Electric System: no dams: HugENERGY.us
- An Irrigation System: NORTHydro.com
- A Rabbit and Fish Farm: AfriCAPITALISM.us
- The Charitable Arm: SunnyUp.net
- Living Water Micro Finance: LivingWaterMicroFinance.org
- Thunder of Justice: ThunderofJustice.com
- Deliverance Is: Deliveranceis.com
- God Love Letters: GodLoveLetters.com
- Living Water Is: LivingWaterIs.com
BILLIONS OF CHRISTIANS CAN’ T ALL BE WRONG!
Christianity is not a philosophy, but it is a relationship with God, your Creator, in Christ TODAY. It is not knowledge of abstract principles.
HOW DO WE KNOW THIS?
Some Christian disciples use deliverance to deliver away evil spirits influencing people. These evil spirits cause depression, addictions and illness through all forms of stress.
2. COMPLETE SENSE OF PEACE?
After you have been delivered from evil influences, you will have a definite physical experience of a complete sense of peace.
Once you experience a physical sense of peace because of deliverance, you know that you will be healed. This helps you build up your faith, which is very crucial: No faith! No healing!
Some Christian disciples have the gift of healing. Only the Name of Jesus Christ makes healing and deliverance possible.
THE WHOLE FAMILY BENEFITS
In the end, one Christian conversion will benefit the whole family. The gifts of the Holy Spirit of healing and deliverance will help the whole family. A prayer of deliverance of evil spirits will leave any member of the family with a complete sense of peace immediately. A prayer of healing from a Christian disciple produces 80% healing. The remaining healing comes from continued prayer of praise and thanksgiving until all the healing is complete. This healing comes from the Holy Spirit through the power in the Name of Jesus Christ. No other god or deity or doctor uses this power. This proves the TRUTH OF CHRISTIANITY.
God divinely inspired the BIBLE . How do we know? Each of eight accurate predictions shows a high probability mathematically. The probability of one individual fulfilling eight prophecies have odds of 1 in 10 17 (1 in 100,000,000,000,000,000). Jesus Christ fulfilled all prophecies, therefore the Bible MUST BE TRUE.
The Old Testament indicates another 40 astonishing predictions.
Christianity experiences stunning growth—from approximately 3.8 million adherents in China in 1956 to an estimated 87 to 100 million Christians today.
HOW IS JESUS STILL ALIVE TODAY?
Jesus is alive today! He heals today (through His followers) and in many cases it is realized immediately. How else can you explain the explosion of Christianity, the world’s largest religion, on earth: 2.2 billion adherents, nearly a third (31 percent) of all 6.9 billion people on Earth.
Christians know and feel His Presence; they communicate with Him personally; Christian prayers are always answered.
This author has been given the Gift of Healing only because he is a Christian Lay Missionary, who travels two to three places every year. On his last trip to Columbia he successfully transferred his Gift to his Spanish translators, who were able to heal as he did. He has healed Muslims to their great surprise.
He also delivers away evil spirits along with their healing. All those who are delivered from evil spirits feel a complete physical sense of peace.
DREAMS AND VISIONS
God can give a message to those non-Christians to change their heart. God knows faith will be developed eventually. God will come to you in the form of dreams or visions. So be sensitive to any dreams or visions, when you ask God for it earnestly.
HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED HOW TO BECOME A CHRISTIAN?
- Christians don’t shout, “I live a clean life!” Christians whisper “I feel lost, but now God found me and God forgives me.”
- Christians don’t speak with pride. They confess that they stumble and need Christ to be their guide.
- Christians don’t say,” I’m strong.” They say they try to be strong because they need strength.
- Christians don’t brag about success, but they admit that they fail and they need God to clean the mess.
- Christians don’t claim to be perfect, but God still believes in them.
- Christians still feel the sting of pain. They have their share of headaches but they still call upon His Name.
- Christians are not holier than others. They are simple sinners who receive God’s unbelievable Grace.
Christianity on a Table Napkin:
“If you declare with your mouth, ‘Jesus is Lord,’ and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.” Romans 10:9
God the Father will wipe every tear from our eyes, and there shall be no more death or mourning, crying out or pain. We will be like Him, for we will see Him as He is The Holy Spirit will have made all things new. Eternal joy will begin. “For the Mighty One has done great things for me— holy is His name.” Luke 1: 49
Are we not like Barabbas who was justly condemned for murder, but saved by the innocent Jesus on the cross? Are we not like the adulterous woman, deserving of death by stoning, to whom Jesus says, “I do not condemn you”? And Jesus saved them both. In fact, Jesus came to earth specifically to look for and save those who were lost, like you.
“Come now, let us settle the matter,” says the LORD, “Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool”. Isaiah 1:18
You may need some counseling with a pastor, priest or competent Christian worker, who will introduce you to a Short Course on Who is Jesus? Start by reading a short biography of Jesus in the Gospel of Luke. Read several verses before going to bed and read the same verse upon arising. He will defend you from attacks of the enemy when you ask Him.
Healing and Deliverance (Ctrl + Click to follow Link)
- Abuse and Trauma
- A Vision of Hell
- Breaking Free of Controlling Spirits
- Can a Smart Person believe in God
- Cigarette and Drug Bust
- Deliverance from Depression
- Deliverance from Drugs and Addiction
- Deliverance from Prison
- Deliverance PowerPoint
- Divine Healing
- Do you Know an Alcoholic?
- Don’t be Afraid of Fear
- Gluttony is Not Merely Overeating
- God’s Protection and Blessing
- Healing and Deliverance General Information
- Healing and Deliverance Instructions
- Healing Hands: Father Melvin Doucette
- Healing of Relationships
- How to Keep Your Healing Once you have Received it
- Insomnia and Deliverance
- Jesus Cures a Blind Man at Bethsaida
- Joy and Sorrow
- Let’s Start
- Lust and its Brother Pornography
- Physical Healing
- Power of Healing
- Prisoner of Unforgiveness
- The Healing Power of Jesus
- The High Stakes of Gambling Addiction
- Three Ways of Self-Deliverance
- Ungodly Soul Ties
- Ungodly Superstitious Beliefs
- Your Part
Please send this document to others who speak different languages. Ask them to click on the TRANSLATION application called, “SPREAD THE WORD TO OTHER COUNTRIES!” at top of the page.