Combine the HUG with the Micro Credit available from LIVING WATER MICROFINANCE INC., a non-profit corporation and you have a winning combination. Farmers can borrow small sums of money for seed and land rental on a short term basis. They will have access to new fresh water and a low cost micro irrigation systems for their farms. Add fertilizer to the formula and you have three season/year of farming.
Stage 1 Agricultural Mechanization of Africa Stage 2 Today’s Tall Trees Nursery: Carbon Tax Fund Resource
Stage 3 Micro Finance and Landlord Cooperative for Irrigation
Stage 4 Irrigation in Remote Areas using moving water energy.
Stage 5 Electricity in Remote Areas created from moving water.
The Global African Village Problem:
In Uganda, as in much of Africa, women own about 40% of businesses with registered premises but only receive about 9% of commercial credit. Women entrepreneurs are woefully under-served, even though often women are a better credit risk than men as they do not spend their money on drink.
Differences in land tenure rights between men and women have historically left women disadvantaged, with less access to credit and markets. According to customary law in patrimonial communities, a widow will only inherit her husband’s property if there are no male heirs.
Our Well Aligned Guidelines:
- The most likely projects to be funded will be rapid, sustainable, small scale, low budget interventions for the most pressing needs identified by the communities.
- Often proposals will be evaluated as to how they will contribute to wider, integrated sustainable development of the geographical area.
- The proposal should clearly describe the number of women involved in project design and implementation, and as beneficiaries.
- Any projects that are part of larger or longer term plans must indicate other (preferably secured) funding sources to ensure continuity and sustainability.
- Projects which are developmental, promote self reliance, and are ultimately locally sustainable have a higher chance of being funded. One’s estimate of when the project could be self sustaining should be indicated in one’s proposal.
- There must be a sense of community “ownership” of the projects (including both local residents and displaced persons affected).
- A good project should be replicable. That means it should be possible to implement the same project in other communities.
- The hidden resources of your target group usually include skills and wisdom, and surprisingly many material resources, both capital and supplies. One’s objective as a mobilizer and trainer should be to stimulate a process of uncovering hidden resources among the beneficiaries and encourage a social process of reducing dependencies and increasing self reliance.
Let us look at the human side of Low Interest Micro Finance :
“I got a loan from a MicroFinance company and planted mango grafts. It was difficult in the beginning because there was no income from the trees [during the first five years], and still I had to work very hard. I had to water and care for the trees and also work as a daily laborer whenever work was available. But when the mangoes began to bear, I had income every year. I could repay my loan easily. Then I was able to dig a well, and now I have water year round. Now that I have water I can run my own farm.
God has much to do; He is very busy running the universe. He does not need to take care of my farm anymore. Now I do that myself.”
African Women Farmers
8.5%/year Interest Loans to Women Farmers in Africa
Living Water MicroFinance Inc. is a non-profit company operating in Africa — working to initiate a fund-raising project to begin providing micro loans for women farmers.
Your donation continues to fund new loans more than nine times: every dollar donated is like donating $4.00 with the support of Government and Non-Government grants . This $4.00 is magnified by nine times because microloans are renewed every four months after a harvest: a $36 value: your $15 donation is now worth $180/year — every year. What a Bargain!
We are creating a future where women rural farmers can lift themselves out of poverty by themselves. We don’t believe in handouts.
We reduce our lending risks: no other member of a group of five women farmers may borrow until the last borrower has established a regular repayment record: each help each other to pay the Micro Loan. We assign a counselor to this woman’s group with ongoing, personalized training.
The current lending rate to poor people is 34% per year by standard micro-credit lenders in much of Africa. Our rate of interest is the lowest possible in order to pay our counselors): 8½%/year not including inflation.
I. Any Donations will be directed eventually to Micro Finance in the country of your choice: we will direct your donations to support the first selected country, but ultimately your dollars will be earmarked for the country of your choice. This chosen country begins with a management team of three directors.
II. You may also select one of the following gifts in $15 increments ($180/year):
1. A Series of 10 God’s Loveletters: there are over 40 from which to choose.
2. Personalized Laminated God’s Loveletters (in a frame to be laminated): 400 to choose
3. Personalized First Names & their Meaning (in a frame to be laminated): 1,700 to choose
4. Personalized Funny Cartoons (in a frame to be laminated): 500 to choose
These all make Wonderful Gifts to be sent over the Internet!
A small gift will count just as much as a large one toward our goal of 1,000 gifts x $15 increments:
Any Donations will be directed eventually to Micro Finance in the country of your choice:
We will direct your donations to support the first selected country, but ultimately your dollars will be earmarked for the country of your choice.A Partnership with Shares:
INNOVATION COMES TO AFRICA We believe that innovation in water distribution, irrigation and damless hydro projects are the solution
CONGO RIVER HYDRO & IRRIGATION POTENTIAL The World Energy Council says electricity is a bridge to sustainable development and a prerequisite and cornerstone for economic progress, social development, harnessing technological progress and environmental sustainability.
AFRICAN MIDDLE CLASS A country cannot grow with only a rich class and a poor class! It is acknowledged that many living on US$2 to US$4 a day could easily slip back into poverty.
ALLEVIATING ENERGY POVERTY The poorest fifth of the world pays one-fifth of the world’s lighting bill – but receive only 0.1% of the lighting benefits
HELPING SOLVE THE WORLD’S CARBON POLLUTION
New Trees are the only solution to soaking up Carbon Dioxide:
Our Mission: to help solve the problem of carbon dioxide build up in the world by growing and managing mature forests of foliage, fruit and nut trees that eventually are used in lumber — not firewood. The Carbon Tax Fund supports a Micro finance initiative to support women farmers and their families who will nurture fruit and nut trees over their lifetime. The Net Present Value of each tree is $1.49 to $2.59.
- A Micro Hydro Electric System: no dams: HugENERGY.us
- An Irrigation System: NORTHydro.com
- A Rabbit and Fish Farm: AfriCAPITALISM.us
- The Charitable Arm: SunnyUp.net
- Living Water Micro Finance: LivingWaterMicroFinance.org
- Thunder of Justice: ThunderofJustice.com
- Deliverance Is: Deliveranceis.com
- God Love Letters: GodLoveLetters.com
- Living Water Is: LivingWaterIs.com
BILLIONS OF CHRISTIANS CAN’ T ALL BE WRONG!
Christianity is not a philosophy, but it is a relationship with God, your Creator, in Christ TODAY. It is not knowledge of abstract principles.
HOW DO WE KNOW THIS?
Some Christian disciples use deliverance to deliver away evil spirits influencing people. These evil spirits cause depression, addictions and illness through all forms of stress.
2. COMPLETE SENSE OF PEACE?
After you have been delivered from evil influences, you will have a definite physical experience of a complete sense of peace.
Once you experience a physical sense of peace because of deliverance, you know that you will be healed. This helps you build up your faith, which is very crucial: No faith! No healing!
Some Christian disciples have the gift of healing. Only the Name of Jesus Christ makes healing and deliverance possible.
THE WHOLE FAMILY BENEFITS
In the end, one Christian conversion will benefit the whole family. The gifts of the Holy Spirit of healing and deliverance will help the whole family. A prayer of deliverance of evil spirits will leave any member of the family with a complete sense of peace immediately. A prayer of healing from a Christian disciple produces 80% healing. The remaining healing comes from continued prayer of praise and thanksgiving until all the healing is complete. This healing comes from the Holy Spirit through the power in the Name of Jesus Christ. No other god or deity or doctor uses this power. This proves the TRUTH OF CHRISTIANITY.
God divinely inspired the BIBLE . How do we know? Each of eight accurate predictions shows a high probability mathematically. The probability of one individual fulfilling eight prophecies have odds of 1 in 10 17 (1 in 100,000,000,000,000,000). Jesus Christ fulfilled all prophecies, therefore the Bible MUST BE TRUE.
The Old Testament indicates another 40 astonishing predictions.
Christianity experiences stunning growth—from approximately 3.8 million adherents in China in 1956 to an estimated 87 to 100 million Christians today.
HOW IS JESUS STILL ALIVE TODAY?
Jesus is alive today! He heals today (through His followers) and in many cases it is realized immediately. How else can you explain the explosion of Christianity, the world’s largest religion, on earth: 2.2 billion adherents, nearly a third (31 percent) of all 6.9 billion people on Earth.
Christians know and feel His Presence; they communicate with Him personally; Christian prayers are always answered.
This author has been given the Gift of Healing only because he is a Christian Lay Missionary, who travels two to three places every year. On his last trip to Columbia he successfully transferred his Gift to his Spanish translators, who were able to heal as he did. He has healed Muslims to their great surprise.
He also delivers away evil spirits along with their healing. All those who are delivered from evil spirits feel a complete physical sense of peace.
DREAMS AND VISIONS
God can give a message to those non-Christians to change their heart. God knows faith will be developed eventually. God will come to you in the form of dreams or visions. So be sensitive to any dreams or visions, when you ask God for it earnestly.
HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED HOW TO BECOME A CHRISTIAN?
- Christians don’t shout, “I live a clean life!” Christians whisper “I feel lost, but now God found me and God forgives me.”
- Christians don’t speak with pride. They confess that they stumble and need Christ to be their guide.
- Christians don’t say,” I’m strong.” They say they try to be strong because they need strength.
- Christians don’t brag about success, but they admit that they fail and they need God to clean the mess.
- Christians don’t claim to be perfect, but God still believes in them.
- Christians still feel the sting of pain. They have their share of headaches but they still call upon His Name.
- Christians are not holier than others. They are simple sinners who receive God’s unbelievable Grace.
Christianity on a Table Napkin:
“If you declare with your mouth, ‘Jesus is Lord,’ and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.” Romans 10:9
God the Father will wipe every tear from our eyes, and there shall be no more death or mourning, crying out or pain. We will be like Him, for we will see Him as He is The Holy Spirit will have made all things new. Eternal joy will begin. “For the Mighty One has done great things for me— holy is His name.” Luke 1: 49
Are we not like Barabbas who was justly condemned for murder, but saved by the innocent Jesus on the cross? Are we not like the adulterous woman, deserving of death by stoning, to whom Jesus says, “I do not condemn you”? And Jesus saved them both. In fact, Jesus came to earth specifically to look for and save those who were lost, like you.
“Come now, let us settle the matter,” says the LORD, “Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool”. Isaiah 1:18
You may need some counseling with a pastor, priest or competent Christian worker, who will introduce you to a Short Course on Who is Jesus? Start by reading a short biography of Jesus in the Gospel of Luke. Read several verses before going to bed and read the same verse upon arising. He will defend you from attacks of the enemy when you ask Him.
Healing and Deliverance (Ctrl + Click to follow Link)
- Abuse and Trauma
- A Vision of Hell
- Breaking Free of Controlling Spirits
- Can a Smart Person believe in God
- Cigarette and Drug Bust
- Deliverance from Depression
- Deliverance from Drugs and Addiction
- Deliverance from Prison
- Deliverance PowerPoint
- Divine Healing
- Do you Know an Alcoholic?
- Don’t be Afraid of Fear
- Gluttony is Not Merely Overeating
- God’s Protection and Blessing
- Healing and Deliverance General Information
- Healing and Deliverance Instructions
- Healing Hands: Father Melvin Doucette
- Healing of Relationships
- How to Keep Your Healing Once you have Received it
- Insomnia and Deliverance
- Jesus Cures a Blind Man at Bethsaida
- Joy and Sorrow
- Let’s Start
- Lust and its Brother Pornography
- Physical Healing
- Power of Healing
- Prisoner of Unforgiveness
- The Healing Power of Jesus
- The High Stakes of Gambling Addiction
- Three Ways of Self-Deliverance
- Ungodly Soul Ties
- Ungodly Superstitious Beliefs
- Your Part
Please send this document to others who speak different languages. Ask them to click on the TRANSLATION application called, “SPREAD THE WORD TO OTHER COUNTRIES!” at top of the page.